Ouvry SAS is a French company in the textile sector that specialises in CBRN personal protective equipment. Since its creation in 2003, the company has been based in Lyon, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France.
Ludovic Ouvry is a textile engineer who specialises in chemistry. In 2003, after gaining experience with technical textiles for the space sector, he started manufacturing CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological andpersonal protective equipment equipment, creating the eponymous company: Ouvry SAS
The company's head office is located at Lyon-Vaise on the site of the former spinning mills of Rhodiacéta.
- Defence: Special forces, military pilots.
- Law enforcement: GIGN, FIPN, RAID, gendarmerie, police nationale, etc.
- Civil : Paris Fire Brigade (BSPP), RATP, Sécurité civile, etc.
In 2015 the company employed 15 people in France and had a forecasted turnover of 6 million euros. The company created a production line located in Lyon.
Notes and references
- Vincent Lonchampt (11 September 2013). "L'entreprise de la semaine. Ouvry".
- Hassan Meddah (June 5, 2008). "Qui est derrière le soldat Felin ?". www.usinenouvelle.com.
- "Ouvry booste son carnet de commandes grâce à l'armée de l'air". 22 May 2012.
- Actualité des Entreprises & Information Economique (10 November 2015). "Ouvry lance un masque de protection respiratoire".
Others articles of the Topic Military history : Military equipment of the European Union, Bình An/Tây Vinh massacre, Antisemitism in the International Brigades, 2019 Kashmir airstrike
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Fyers, Venus Airlines, Air Trust, American Broadcasting Company, Draft:AQA Holding, Joanne's Food Truck, Delete Agency
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Ouvry" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ouvry. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.