P. P. Mukundan
P. P. Mukundan
|BJP Kerala State Organizing General Secretary|
|Born||9 December 1946|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
P. P. Mukundan is an Indian politician and a former State Organizing General Secretary of Kerala Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was a long term member of National Executive Council of BJP.
Mukundan was born to Naduvil Veetil Krishanan Nair and Kulangarayath Kallyani Amma on 1946 at Manathana village in Kannur district.
- 1991–2007: BJP Kerala State Organizing General Secretary.
- 1988–1995: Managing Director of Janmabhumi newspaper.
- 2005–2007: BJP Dakshina Kshetreeya Sangadana Mantri (BJP South India Organizing General Secretary).
- "P.P. Mukundan to return to BJP helm". The Hindu. 18 April 2016. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "Interview with PP Mukundan: 'BJP needs to shed 'Hindu party' image and be inclusive'". The News Minute.
- "PP Mukundan returns to Kerala BJP". Business Line.
- "Candidature not a tactic to put BJP under pressure, says PP Mukundan". Mathrubhumi.
- "Sabari stir won't bring in votes: Veteran BJP leader P P Mukundan". Deccan Chronicle. 13 February 2019.
- "P P Mukundan may contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency". The New Indian Express.
- "Party candidate, not a rebel: P.P. Mukundan". Kerala Kaumudi.
- "Nair Votes Crucial for BJP, Says P P Mukundan". The New Indian Express.
- "With Kummanam in fray, Mukundan may reconsider decision to contest". Mathrubhumi.
This article "P. P. Mukundan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:P. P. Mukundan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.