|Industry||IT Services, Chatbox services|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Passage AI offers an artificial intelligence and natural language understanding technology to create a conversational interface or a chatbot for a business. Chatbots built on its platform can be deployed on a website, mobile app, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line or Slack. Customers of Passage AI include Kohl’s, Bridgestone, Shell, Wynn, Ford and TransUnion.
Passage AI has been the recipient of the “Technology of the Year” award for excellence in Customer Service, the “Best Use of AI in Education” award and the Golden Bridge Award for “Best Customer Deployment”.
Passage AI was acquired by ServiceNow on January 28, 2020.
Passage AI received its investments from investors such as Storm Ventures, 11.2 Capital, Bloomberg Capital, Seabed VC, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital Array Ventures and Milliways Ventures.
- "Passage.AI aims to make building chatbots easy". SiliconANGLE. 2017-09-27. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "簡単にAIチャットボットを追加できる「Passage AI」". TECHBLITZ (in 日本語). Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "How AI could help improve the education enrollment process". VentureBeat. 2018-03-08. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "Excellence in Customer Service Awards". Business Intelligence Group. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- awards@homeAI.info. "The 3rd AI Award Winners". awards.ai. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "2018 Golden Bridge Awards Winners". Golden Bridge Awards. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "ServiceNow acquires conversational AI startup Passage AI". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "Term Sheet -- Thursday, September 28". Fortune. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- Geron, Tomio (2018-05-02). "Passage AI Chats Up $7.3 Million Series A". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- Azevedo, Mary Ann (2018-05-02). "Passage AI Raises $7.3M to Turn Conversational AI Into A Global Business". Crunchbase News. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
This article "Passage AI" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Passage AI. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.