Pathways of Life (1918 film)
- Nivellia's first film. Clearly significant and important in his career. Meets film notability criteria. Cast are also notable. We shouldn't be biased against old or foreign films. FloridaArmy (talk) 16:23, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- The film's composer is also notable and I added a link to hos German Wikipedia article. A reviewer not being familiar eith a Foreign language source is not grounds for rejection of an article of ample notability as noted above. Merging the first film to an entry on a notable producer would be inappropriate since other cast members, the film's composer, and the film itself are all notable. FloridaArmy (talk) 12:32, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
Lebensbahnen shouod redirect here
|Pathways of Life (1918)|
|Directed by||Ernst Sachs|
|Produced by||Max Nivelli|
|Screenplay by||Ernst Sachs|
|Starring||Max Nivelli |
|Music by||Bertrand Sänger|
Pathways of Life (German: Lebensbahnen) is a 1918 German silent film in 5 acts directed by Ernst Sachs. The film tells the story of an opera singer who rises to stardom with tragic consequences.
The music score was composed by Bertrand Sänger with the theme song Dreams of Happiness (German: Träumen vom Glück).
- Max Nivelli
- Paula Barra
- Lina Salten
- Ernst Sachs
- "German Films Website". Filmportal.de. Unknown parameter
- "Lebensbahnen (1918) - Pathways of Life". April 26, 2018.
- Erste Internationale Film-Zeitung, July 1918
- Hamburger Nachrichten, July 13, 1918
- Deutscher Reichsanzeiger – Königlich Preuβischer Staatsanzeiger, Berlin, July 20 1918
- The Cinematograph (603), July 24, 1918
- "Der Film magazine". Der Film - Nr. 19/1918.
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Pathways of Life (1918 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pathways of Life (1918 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.