19 September 1967
|🏡 Residence||Reno, Nevada|
|🎓 Alma mater||Washington State University|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Denise Bolanowski|
Patrick McKenna is an American entrepreneur working in digital media industries. In March 2013 he founded Strike Social where he serves as the Executive Chairman.
In 1991 McKenna completed his bachelors in English from Washington State University.
In 1994 McKenna co-founded WCI Telecom, a data service provider. The company was later acquired by Integra, now known as Electric Lightwave. McKenna went on to work as a consultant for Microsoft for eleven years, working on the original team founding what would become the company’s Digital Entertainment Division.
In 2013 McKenna founded Strike Social, the largest third party digital advertising and intelligence platform in the world and according to Inc. (magazine), is the 17th fasting growing private company in the United States, and the fastest growing company based in Chicago.
McKenna lives in Reno, Nevada with his wife and son.
- "Integra buys WCI, small Seattle telecom company".
- "Patrick McKenna - Mirren Media Ad Sales Training".
- "Spread the Word: Strike Social Is No. 17 on the Inc. 5000 This Year!". Inc.com.
- <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Strike Social. "Strike Social is the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the US - Strike Social". Strike Social.
- "Strike Social Says It Can Predict The Results Of YouTube Ad Campaigns – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com.
- GmbH, finanzen.net. "Strike Social starts accepting Dash as payment for digital advertising campaigns - Markets Insider".
- "Strike Social Analyzes The Performance Of Your YouTube Videos For Free – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com.
- "The Future of Self-Serve Ad Platforms".
- Spence, Ewan. "How Strike Social Can Maximize Your Advertising Return On YouTube".
- "Strike Social Interview: 'Silicon Valley VCs Don't understand Advertising'".
- Week, Advertising (5 July 2017). "Why Apple's New Tracker Blocker Won't Threaten Advertisers".
This article "Patrick McKenna (Entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Patrick McKenna (Entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.