Peyman Rajabi (2)
Payman Rajabi (Persian: پیمان رجبی, born on 16 February 1984 in Bushehr, Iran) is an Iranian athletics.
He won several bronze medals from 2002 till 2011 and was part of Iranian national athletic team over a decade, from 2000 to 2012. He won his first bronze medal in 4 x 400 m and 4*100 m relay at the 2002 Asian junior Championship held in Bangkok. He, also, competed in the 2011 Asian Championships, held in Kobe, Japan and achieved the bronze medal by finishing the 4*400 meters in 3:08.58.
He is married to Leila Rajabi, a Naturalized Iranian shot putter of Belorussian origin.
||Asian Junior Championships||Bangkok, Thailand||3rd||4*100 m Relay||40.86|
|3rd||4*400 m Relay||3:10.95|
|2011||Asian Championships||Kobe, Japan||3rd||4*400 m||3:08.58|
Payman Rajabi has been an elite trainer since 2011 in fitness, bodybuilding and athletics and has been working in various excellent gyms (i.e. Oxygen , Energy Plus, and Raspina) in Tehran, Iran. He has been the coach of distinguished athletes
- Seyed Jalal Hoseini (captaining for Persepolis in Persian Gulf Pro League and the Iranian national football team)
- Sina Karimian (K-1 WORLD GP CHAMPION and 5X World Champion in Muaythai & Kickboxing)
- Hamideh Abbasali (an Iranian karateka)
- Mehdi Mahdavi (a setter for the Iranian national volleyball team)
- Hosein Mahini (playing for the Persian Gulf Pro League side Persepolis and the Iran national football team as a defender)
- Leyla Rajabi (Iranian Shot put record holder)
- Peyman Rajabi at IAFF
This article "Peyman Rajabi (2)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Peyman Rajabi (2). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.