Early life and education
English grew up "100 metres away from Shakespeare's birth place in Stratford-upon-Avon" and graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2011 with an MA in fashion design.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, English joined with other fashion designers to provide medical clothing to London hospitals. She has received funding to work on more sustainable fashion, and is one of the designers who supported a proposition to the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) climate conference.
Awards and honors
- Spring 2018 Ready-to-Wear: Phoebe English Vogue
- Spring 2018 Menswear: Phoebe English Vogue
- How Ssense's Menswear Buyer Keeps Up with the Growing Interest in Men's Clothing Maria Bobila, fashionista.com February 1, 2016
- 10 things you need to know about Phoebe English Tish Weinstock, Vice Feb 6 2015
- Conti, Samantha (2021-10-07). "Phoebe English Secures Funding for Green Research and Development". WWD. Retrieved 2022-01-13. Unknown parameter
- Petter, Olivia (2022-01-02). "Was 2021 the year we moved away from fast fashion?". The Independent. Retrieved 2022-01-13. Unknown parameter
- Douglass, Rachel (2021-11-02). "Phoebe English among fashion signatories calling COP26 to climate action". FashionUnited. Retrieved 2022-01-13.
- Phoebe English, 28, fashion designer Forbes 30 Under 30 2015
- Murray, Daisy (2021-11-30). "We Speak To Three Of The Fashion Award's 'Leaders Of Change'". ELLE. Retrieved 2022-01-13.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Phoebe English" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Phoebe English. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.