|Founder 👔||Yashish Dahiya|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Gurgaon, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Insurance comparison services|
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
The company was founded by Yashish Dahiya, Alok Bansal and Avaneesh Nirjar.
PolicyBazaar raised Rs 119 crore (20 million dollars) in its Series C round of funding in mid 2014. The company has a post money valuation of approximately 100 million dollars. In March 2015 the company raised Rs 300-crore financing from PremjiInvest and Steadview Capital. In October 2015 Infoedge transferred its entire shareholding in Policybazaar.com to MakeSense Technologies for Rs 101.30 crore.
- Insurance in India
- List of insurance companies in India
- Sharma, Samidha. "PolicyBazaar eyes $1.5 billion value in IPO - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Dharmakumar, Rohin (13 September 2013). "IRDA Could Stifle Online Insurance Aggregators". Forbes India. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Online insurance policy aggregator PolicyBazaar raises $20M more, valued around $100M - VCCircle". vccircle.com.
- Verma, Shrutika (25 December 2014). "PremjiInvest to fund Policybazaar.com". Livemint. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sharma, Samidha (9 March 2015). "PolicyBazaar to raise Rs 300 crore at valuation of Rs 1,200 crore". Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sarkar, Pooja (13 October 2015). "Infoedge allocates policybazaar shares to Temasek". Livemint. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
This article "Policybazaar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Policybazaar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.