Poorvi Kalyani ragam is a Ragam In Carnatic Music which is a derived scale of 53rd Melakartha Gamanashrama.
It is referred to as one of the most meditative raga
Structure And Lakshana
S R1 G3 M2 P D2 P S
S N3 D2 P M2 G3 R1 S
This Raga contains Suddha Rishabha, Antara Gandhara, Prati Madhyama, Chatushruti Dhaivata And Kaakali Nishada.
It Has a vakra prayoga of P D2 P S
- Gnyana Mosagarada By Thyagaraja
- Kaashi Vishalakshi, Meenakshi Me Mudam By Muthuswami Dikshitar
- Karanam kettu By Gopalakrishna Bharati
- Ninnu Vina, By Shyama Shastri
- Ananda Natam By Nilakanta Sivan
- Udupiya Kandeera by unknown Composer
- Hanumantha Deva Namo, Manava Janma Doddadu, Adaddella Olithe By Purandara Dasa
Other articles of the topics India AND Music : V. Raghavan
Other articles of the topic India : Shafi Bin Khalid, Sudeep Mehta, Street dogs in Chennai, Meet Barot, Tiruppur Urban Agglomeration, Bharatiya Janata Party, Authenticook
Other articles of the topic Music : Uehara Ai, Milovan Đuđić Jimi, Del Delker, Papa Joe Aviance, Nickarth, Finzi: Cello Concerto, Clarinet Concerto, WWE: Uncaged VIII
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Poorvi Kalyani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Poorvi Kalyani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.