The Uplifters’ Prima
|Headquarters 🏙️||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Prima is an American CBD company founded in 2018 by Christopher Gavigan, Jessica Assaf, and Laurel Angelica Myers headquartered in Santa Monica, California and listed as a privately held Public Benefit Corporation (PBC).
In 2020, the company partnered with Sephora joining other CBD beauty brands for sale at nearly 300 Sephora stores nationwide. Prima also earned the EWG Verification and B Corp Certification.
Other articles of the topic Cannabis : Flower Company Inc., Ma, Moxie (cannabis company), Poke A Bowl, Have a Heart Compassion Care, Abe Gray
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Honest Company Co-Founder Launches Hemp CBD Startup". Fortune. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Prima Raises $3.3M to Educate Consumers, Regulators about The Benefits of CBD". The Spoon. 2019-02-08. Retrieved 2020-08-08.
- "Sephora Announces New CBD Standards for All Products". Real Simple. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Sternlicht, Alexandra (2020-02-26). "Does CBD Work? Sephora Is Making A Bet, And 29-Year-Old Prima Cofounder Jessica Assaf Is A Key Player". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- DeFino, Jessica (2020-07-15). "CBD Skincare Has a Clean Beauty Problem". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Hasse, Javier (2020-06-24). "CBD Brand Prima Gets B Corp Certification". Benzinga. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Feeling Stressed? Try These 7 Editor-Approved CBD Brands". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
|This Cannabis-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Prima (CBD)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Prima (CBD). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.