Reasons to Vote for Democrats
|Author||Michael J. Knowles|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|February 8, 2017|
Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide is a satirical book which claims to be the "most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date" but consists of 266 blank pages, or 256 according to the Los Angeles Times. The book's author is Michael J. Knowles, managing editor of the conservative news website The Daily Wire. It became the number one best-selling book on Amazon.com.
References[edit | edit source]
- MICHAEL SCHAUB. "Donald Trump plugs a book called 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' on Twitter. But there's a catch". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
The 256-page book
- "Amazon bestseller 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' is a book of empty pages". The Hill. March 9, 2017.
- "Reasons to vote for Democrats tops Amazon bestseller list". BBC. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Tani, Maxwell (April 17, 2017). "Trump trolls Democrats, promoting a book with 260 blank pages called 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats'". Business Insider. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- Wagner, John (April 17, 2017). "Trump plugs 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' book filled with blank pages". Washington Post. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- Kean, Danuta (18 April 2017). "Empty satire: the regrettable rise of blank-paged books in the Trump era". The Guardian. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Reasons to Vote for Democrats" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Reasons to Vote for Democrats. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.