Reece Mack is a former child actor turned Public Relations professional.
Born in Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup, England, Reece grew up in Barnehurst, Kent and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia to attend Vancouver Film School. His film workincludes Brad Bird movie Tomorrowland, Leprechaun: Origins, Wayward Pines, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. After acting, Reece started his training in make-up artistry at East Kent College in Broadstairs, Kent.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Reece Mack". IMDB. Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Anon (October 27, 2011). Harry Potter - Voice Actors (Real-World) (1st ed.). London, England: Books LLC, Wiki Series. p. 48. ISBN 9781234672829. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Wrater, Steff. "Reece Mack". East Kent College - Case Study. East Kent College. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Cadell, Nathan (14 April 2015). That's a Wrap! (1st ed.). Vancouver, BC: Reel West. p. 33. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Rousseau, Louise. "Talented Public Relations duo promote local businesses". UFV Blog. University of Fraser Valley. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Anon. "Conlan Press gets Crisis Manager instead of delivering goods promised now. Fake "pre sales" are continuing since 2005. Meet the new Human Shield for fraud". Fans Against Fraud. Fans Against Fraud. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Reece Mack. "Opinion: Advocacy groups urge governments to step up for seniors". BCBusiness. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Reece Mack. "Reece Mack: Leaving work at work makes you a better worker". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Reece Mack. "Reece Mack: Taxis should stay but their association should not block ride-hailing". Georgia Straight. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Reece Mack. "Reece Mack: We must stop so many Canadian seniors from drowning each year in their bathtubs". The Province. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
This article "Reece Mack" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Reece Mack. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.