|Born||November 1, 1967|
|Università degli Studi di Palermo|
💵 Salary :
|👔 Employer||Università degli Studi di Palermo|
Renato Mangano (born in Palermo, on 1st November 1967; Ph.D in Law in 1995) is an Italian Professor of Commercial Law. He is a member of the Department of Law of the Università degli Studi di Palermo, where he holds courses on commercial law, company law and insolvency law.
His interests are: insolvency law, including comparative, European and cross-border law; company law, including comparative and European law; and banking contract law.
Professor Mangano was a visiting professor in Hamburg, teaching in German at the Faculty of Law of the University of Hamburg (2009), and in Beijing, teaching in English at the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) (2015). He was a Magdalene Schoch Fellow at the Faculty of Law of the University of Hamburg (2017), and a Visiting Fellow both at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London (CCLS) (2015) and at the Commercial Law Centre of Oxford University (CLC) (2016). As an academic visitor, he has many times carried out research at Cambridge University and the Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law of Hamburg. He is a member of several law associations, including the “Académie international de droit comparé – Paris”.
Professor Mangano has published many books and contributed to various journals and commentaries in Italian, English and German, and his list of publications inter alia includes:
- Bork-Mangano, European Cross-Border Insolvency Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2016 ISBN 978-0198729099 Search this book on .
- Comments on Arts 34-40, in Bork-van Zwieten (eds.), Commentary on European Insolvency Regulation, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2016 ISBN 978-0198727286 Search this book on .
- Bork-Mangano (eds.), European Insolvency Law (Texts and Cases), Leuchthand, Köln, 2012 ISBN 978-3472083344 Search this book on .
- Mangano, La responsabilità degli amministratori di srl: dalla diligenza del mandatario alla ragionevolezza delle scelte gestionali, Giuffrè, Milano, 2011 ISBN 8814172781 Search this book on .
- Mangano, La revocatoria fallimentare delle attribuzioni indirette, Giappichelli, Torino, 2005 ISBN 978-8834844304 Search this book on .
- "Renato Mangano - Universita' degli Studi di Palermo" (PDF). Universita' degli Studi di Palermo. 2017.
- "Curriculum Vitae - UNIPA - Portale della Didattica". Universita' degli Studi di Palermo. 2017.
- "Renato Mangano Oxford University People". Oxford University. 2016.
- "Security Rights and the European Insolvency Regulation - Project Partners".
- "ACADÉMIE INTERNATIONALE DE DROIT COMPARÉ". Oxford University. Paris, France.
This article "Renato Mangano" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Renato Mangano. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.