Richard Keith Holton (born: April 2, 1970) is an architect and artist who has worked in Interior Architecture and Interior Designer.
- Batterymarch Building, Boston - The Hilton Hotel Lobby
- The Batterymarch Building in Boston, MA was the first art deco high-rise built in Boston built in 1928 and designed by Harold Field Kellogg. Richard was commissioned by Wyndham Hotels during their renovation of the building in 2000 to design a monumental ceiling for the lobby entrance.
- Art Deco Murals, Caliterra Restaurant, Boston
- Richard was commissioned to create 7 WPA inspired murals drawing from Art Deco and WPA public buildings in Washington D.C.
- Casa Coral, Palm Beach, FL
- Casa Coral was designed by fabled Palm Beach architect John Volk in 1926 for Alfred Feltman, the founder of the Coney Island hot dog.
- Bacon, Edwin. The book of Boston : fifty years' recollections of the New England metropolis. Search this book on
This article "Richard Holton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Richard Holton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.