|Born||1998 (age 22–23)|
Roy Purdy is an American rapper, dancer, YouTuber, and skateboarder. Purdy's first viral video was a 2016 Running Man Challenge set in his high school. He has released several singles, including Walk It out! and Oh Wow. Purdy is known for his pink and green sunglasses and overall use of 1980's fashion. Purdy's YouTube channel had 3.15 million subscribers as of October 2020.
Purdy's first viral release was a Running Man Challenge video posted on his YouTube channel in May 2016. One month afterwards, his video "when u graduated af" went viral, featuring Purdy dabbing during his high school graduation ceremony.
Since his debut, Purdy has released a number of music videos through his YouTube channel and other platforms, including Soundcloud and Spotify. His style has been described as "smooth" and "Asher Roth-like."
Purdy toured with Yung Gravy in April 2018 and was later signed by CAA.
|"When We Were Just Kids"||2015|
|"Pink and Green"||2017|
|"Livin These Days"|
|"Walk It out!"||2018|
|"Money On You"
(with The Americanos)
- Koff, Derek de (26 March 2019). "The untold truth of Roy Purdy". Nicki Swift. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- Norcia, Alex. "Everyone Wants to Party with Roy Purdy, a Meme Come to Life". Vice. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- Stojiljkovic, Lena. "Internet sensation Roy Purdy drops new single 'WALK IT OUT!'". The Badger Herald. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- "Roy Purdy". YouTube. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- Kroll, Justin (15 October 2018). "CAA Signs Digital Star Roy Purdy". Variety. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- "Roy Purdy". Spotify. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
This article "Roy Purdy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Roy Purdy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.