Rwibutso Byakunda Ivan
Rwibutso Byakunda Ivan ( born February 07, 1993) is Rwandan computer programmer , Internet entrepreneur and specializes in search engine marketing and e-commerce strategies for the hospitality and retail industries.Rwibutso Ivan is founder of Famemix, and currently operates as its chairman and chief executive officer.
References[edit | edit source]
- "About - FameMix -Find & Download Audio Mp3 Music in Rwanda". famemix.com.
- "Famemix yazanye uburyo bushya rwokugurisha ibihagano nya rwanda". www.menyanibi.com.
- "Rwibutso Ivan". rwibutsoivan.tk.
- "Famemix, ikiraro gishya ku bahanzi bifuza gucuruza umuziki mu Rwanda". igihe.com.
- Opobo, Moses (29 October 2017). "Rwanda: Famemix, a Rwandan Music Streaming Platform Launched" – via AllAfrica.
- "Famemix, a Rwandan music streaming platform launched". 28 October 2017.
This article "Rwibutso Byakunda Ivan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rwibutso Byakunda Ivan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.