Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála
|Edited by||Arnstein Johnskareng|
University of Tromsø Arctic University
Sámi University of Applied Sciences (Norway)
|Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála|
Search Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála on Amazon.
Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary open access journal published by the University of Tromsø Arctic University Center for Sámi Studies in Tromsø and the Sámi University of Applied Sciences in Guovdageaidnu, Norway. It publishes scientific articles, book reviews, sample lectures and academic histories in Sámi languages.
Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála (which translates from Northern Sámi into English as "Sámi Scientific Journal") was first published in 1994. Starting in 2004, Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála was published once per year, and since 2010 mostly twice per year. In 2013, the electronic version of the journal open access, providing the opportunity for anyone to read articles online. Since 2009, the journal has been classified as "Level 2" journal in the Norwegian Scientific Index, the highest rating in the NSI system.
Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála was the first peer-reviewed scientific publication founded to publish Sámi languages, primarily Northern Sámi, and it is the most common outlet for Sámi University and University of Tromsø scholars looking to publish in that language. It has also published articles in Lule and Southern Sámi. The Research Council of Norway noted in 2017 Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála's importance in raising the prestige of Sámi languages.
As of 2020[update], the editorial board consists of Solveig Joks, Berit Anne Bals Baal, and Mikkel Nils Sara from Sámi University and Kristina Labba and Lill Tove Fredriksen from UiT Arctic University. Arnstein Johnskareng at UiT Arctic University is the managing editor.
- Kantasalmi, Kari; Holm, Gunilla (22 December 2016). The State, Schooling and Identity: Diversifying Education in Europe. Singapore: Springer Singapore. p. 113. ISBN 978-981-10-1515-1. Retrieved 16 May 2020. Search this book on
- "Om Sámi dieđalaš áigečála" [About Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála]. Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála (in davvisámegiella). Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- "Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers". Retrieved 17 May 2020.
- Thinges, Jorunn Simonesen (2020). "Making linguistic choices at a Sámi University: negotiating visions and demands". Current Issues in Language Planning. 21 (2): 153–174. doi:10.1080/14664208.2019.1671712.
- Evaluation of the Humanities in Norway: Report from Panel 2 – Nordic Languages and Linguistics (PDF) (Report). Lysaker, Norway: The Research Council of Norway. 2017. ISBN 9788212036079. Retrieved 15 May 2020.
- Assessment Report for the Nordic research programme at Sámi University College (former Nordic Sámi Institute) (Report). Oslo, Norway: NordForsk. pp. 14–15. Archived from the original on 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Sámi dieđalaš áigečállaga doaimmahusgoddi" [Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečállaga editorial board]. Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála (in davvisámegiella). Retrieved 13 May 2020.
|This article about an academic journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
This article "Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sámi Dieđalaš Áigečála. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.