Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Exchange (SVGEX)
|Type||Local & International Securities Exchange|
|Location||Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
The Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Exchange (SVGEX) is the privately-owned international securities market place and a Stock exchange in Kingstown, the capital city in the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. SVGEX is a self-regulatory organisation as an international Stock exchange for the listing and trading in international securities.
There are provisions for the regulation of an International Business Company which is engaged in securities exchange service within the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. This is done by Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange which is regulated by the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission under the Securities Act 2001 but involves securities exchange services within the Eastern Caribbean. In these circumstances, SVGEX is engaging in international securities not engaged in local securities and as such it will not be regulated by the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission under the Securities Act.
Others articles of the Topic Money : American Innovation $1 Coin Program Design - Obverse, Commemorative coins of Ross Dependency, Bitcoin Fog
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of stock exchanges in the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of stock exchanges in the United Kingdom, the British Crown Dependencies and United Kingdom Overseas Territories
- Eastern Caribbean Central Securities Registry
- Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange
- "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines". dx.doi.org. 2009-07-15. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "About". SVGEX. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- "Regulation in SVGEX".
- "Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange".
- "Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission (ECSRC)".
This article "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Exchange (SVGEX)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Exchange (SVGEX). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.