Sarangabad High School
This school was established in 1856. It is a boys' school and is affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education for Madhyamik Pariksha (10th Board exams), and to the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education for Higher Secondary Examination (12th Board exams).
- Education in India
- List of schools in India
- Education in West Bengal
- "Sarangabad High School". ICBSE. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "SARANGABAD HIGH SCHOOL(HS) - Ward-35, District South Twenty Four Pargan (West Bengal)". schools.org.in. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- Siksha o sahitya: Teachers' journal. All-Bengal Teachers' Association. 1972. p. 43. Search this book on
- "SARANGABAD HIGH SCHOOL(HS)". Acadym. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "Sarengabad High School school". freetutorial. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
Others articles of the Topics School AND Education : Manthan International School, Lalit Mohan Shyam Mohini High School, Rosary High School, Hanamkonda, Green Gables International School, Malda Railway High School, Nari Kalyan Samittee Mentally Retarded Residential School, Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Badri Narayan Saha Public School
Others articles of the Topic School : Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Badri Narayan Saha Public School, Lalit Mohan Shyam Mohini High School, Malda C C Girls High School, Mangalam Vidya Niketan, Manthan International School, École privée technique Pétrelle, Green Gables International School
Others articles of the Topic Education : Robert T. Tobin, Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Consular & Diplomatic Service University (CDSU), Dhanurjaya Narayana (DN) High School, Kendujhar, Rosary High School, Hanamkonda, E-learning
|This article about a school in West Bengal, India is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sarangabad High School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sarangabad High School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.