Scott Lamb (lawyer)
|President of the Conservative Party of Canada|
|Assumed office |
|Leader||Rona Ambrose (ad interim)|
|Preceded by||John Walsh|
|Residence||North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Alma mater||University of British Columbia|
University of Bristol
Scott Lamb is a Canadian lawyer and political operative currently serving as President of the Conservative Party of Canada. Before becoming national president, Lamb was the president of the North Vancouver Conservative riding association.
Lamb was born in Edmonton, Alberta. His family moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, when he was a teenager. He was educated at St. George's School for boys. Lamb earned his undergraduate degree in international relations at the University of British Columbia in 1984. He earned his law degree from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom in 1987. Lamb and is wife, Sara, have one son. He worked as a trademark, commercial, and real estate lawyer.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Scott Lamb". Conservative Party of Canada.
- O'Neill, Peter (30 May 2016). "Vancouver lawyer voted new Tory president". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Canadian Trade-Marks: Year In Review 2017 - Intellectual Property - Canada". www.mondaq.com. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Scott Lamb". Clark Wilson LLP. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Tories reviewing all internal policies in wake of allegations against former MPs". Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Vancouver lawyer voted new Tory president". Vancouver Sun. 30 May 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "New concerns emerge over Conservative leadership voting process". Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Deloitte declines to clarify role in Conservative leadership vote - iPolitics". iPolitics. 6 June 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Scott Lamb (lawyer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scott Lamb (lawyer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.