Screwball Squirrel (film)
|Directed by||Tex Avery|
|Produced by||Fred Quimby (uncredited)|
|Story by||Heck Allen|
Dick Nelson (both uncredited)
|Music by||Scott Bradley|
|Edited by||Fred MacAlpin (uncredited)|
|Animation by||Preston Blair|
|Layouts by||Claude Smith (uncredited)|
|Backgrounds by||John Didrik Johnsen (uncredited)|
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer cartoon studio
In a forest full of animals is one Sammy Squirrel, he is gathering nuts until Screwy Squirrel steps on one. Sammy tells Screwy about his cute cartoon and all of his cute friends including Barney Bear, but Screwy doesn't want to hear about it and takes Sammy behind a tree and beats him up.
Screwy then talks about how bored he is and goes into a phone booth to ring up and annoy someone. He calls Meathead, a pedigree bird catching dog and goads him into chasing him. Meathead soon arrives furious with Screwy. Screwy then starts pulling and twanging his nose.
- LaserDisc - All This and Tex Avery Too!
- LaserDisc - The Compleat Tex Avery
- DVD - The Thin Man Goes Home
- Blu-ray - Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 2, Disc 3
- Blu-ray/DVD - Tex Avery Screwball Classics: Volume 1
- Adamson, Joe (1975). Tex Avery: King of Cartoons. De Capo Press. p. 219. Search this book on
- Adamson (1975), pg. 219.
- "Don Markstein's Toonopedia: Screwy Squirrel". www.toonopedia.com. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- ""Hello All You Happy Tax Payers": Tex Avery's Voice Stock Company -". cartoonresearch.com. 10 February 2020. Retrieved 31 October 2020.
- Screwball Squirrel on IMDb Search this movie on
- Screwball Squirrel at The Big Cartoon DataBase
- Tex Avery Filmography
This article "Screwball Squirrel (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Screwball Squirrel (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.