Shadi A. Alshdaifat
|Shadi A. Alshdaifat|
|Education||Yarmouk and Al al-Bayt University, Southern Methodist University- Dedman School of Law, Texas, Sultan Shwaqfa Law Office, ISRA University, Mutah University, University of creative sciences, University of Sharjah|
|Alma mater||Mu’tah University Faculty Of Law (LLB), SMU Dedman School Of Law (LLM), Golden Gate UniversitySchool of Law (SJD)|
Shadi Adnan Alsdaifat is a United Arab Emirates-based Author, Reviewer, Researcher, Attorney and a Supervisor for undergraduate students. He has presented papers in many law schools and published books on the topics on International Foreign Investments in Jordan, Islamic law, Honor killing, use of force against terrorism, and international terrorism.
Education[edit | edit source]
Shadi A. Alshdaifat received his LLB from Mu'tah University in 2001, LLM from SMU Dedman School of law in 2009, and SJD (Doctor of Juridical Science) in ‘International Law and the use of force against terrorism’ from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2012.
Career[edit | edit source]
Alshdaifat started his carer as an Attorney in Training at Sultan Shawqfa law office, Jordan. Later, he worked as an Assistant professor, member of research and training in universities, legal advisor for STC (Saudi Telecom Company) in Saudi Arabia, law firm Mitchell and mir and HRI(Human Rights initiative) in Texas. Shadhi is currently working as Assistant professor in the University of Sharjah, college of law.
Scholarly work[edit | edit source]
Shadi has more than twenty research papers published, supervised more than fifteen master and undergrad thesis and has written books in English and Arabic. Alshdaifat's scholarly work is on Political Science, International Politics, and International Relations.
Research papers and books[edit | edit source]
Some of the research papers and books by Shadi Alshdaifat are Regulating the military action in international law; Legal considerations on the Jerusalem in International Law; Introduction to Public International Law; and International Law and the use of force against terrorism.
References[edit | edit source]
- "(PDF) Curriculum Vitae (CV)". ResearchGate. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Dr. Shadi A. Alshdaifat - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Dr. Shadi A Alshdaifat | University of Sharjah - Academia.edu". sharjah.academia.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Alshdaifat, Shadi Adnan (2017-01-06). International Law and the Use of Force against Terrorism. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. ISBN 9781443862639.
- "Cambridge Scholars Publishing. International Law and the Use of Force against Terrorism". www.cambridgescholars.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Alshdaifat, Shadi Adnan (2017). International law and the use of force against terrorism. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing. ISBN 9781443839174.
- "SJLS 3(2) – Scholars Middle East Publisher". Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "European Journal of Social Sciences". www.europeanjournalofsocialsciences.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "February". Library. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Search". law.bepress.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- kilaw.edu.kw (PDF) https://kilaw.edu.kw/journal/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/211-262-Dr.-Shadi-A.-Alshdaifat.pdf. Retrieved 2019-01-08. Missing or empty
- "Author Page for Shadi Alshdaifat :: SSRN". papers.ssrn.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 370: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Shadi A. Alshdaifat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Shadi A. Alshdaifat/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.