Sheehan Nathani (born 3 March 2004) is a high-school student from Pune, India known for his athletics career. Sheehan is one of the youngest athletes at the Athletics Federation of India and has been seen participating in multiple occasions. He was widely covered by media for being the Best Athlete U-17 category at the Khelo India National Games 2019.His hardwork and dedication has empowered many young athletics to take up the sport seriously.
Sheehan as a student of Grade X (2019), in Indus International School Pune;had participated in numerous athletic meets and races. He participated at the AFI National Meet 2019 weekend in Pune September 2019 where he achieved first position in the 100m event and a title of “Most Emerging Athlete”. Sheehan was born in Mumbai, India and then was brought up in Pune. He has not only proven his excellence in sports but is also appreciated for his consistent academic scores. He is a very kind person with a humble approach towards other indiviuals. He lives with his parents and an elder brother who he looks upto,
- 1st Place- 100m in the District (Zila Parishad Pune)
- 2nd Place- 100 m in ISSO National Games
- 1st Place- 100m Khelo India U-17
- Best Athlete Kehlo India Games 2019
- Most Emerging Athlete in the AFI national Meet 2019
- Low key School Event Achievements
- Nathani, Sheehan. "AFI (Federation)". Athletics Federation of India. Government. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- Shah, Raman. "Khelo India". Khelo India Youth Games. Indian Government. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- Nathani, Sheehan. "Indus Schooling". Indus Interational School Pune. Indus Schools. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
This article "Sheehan Nathani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sheehan Nathani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.