Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Sibanye Heritage Rangers
|Sibanye Heritage Rangers - Youth Cadet Corps|
|Motto(s)||Preserving, Promoting, Developing|
|Website||Sibanye Heritage Rangers|
The Sibanye Heritage Rangers - Youth Cadet Corps are a part time and full time cadet program aimed at 17 - 21 year olds in South Africa.
The program has three core aims:
- Preserving - the natural environment and cultural heritage.
- Promoting - diversity in communities.
- Developing - skills, citizenship, civic responsibility, volunteerism, and patriotism.
The Heritage Rangers are supported by the Displaced and Migrant Persons Support Program.
The Cadets also lead adventure tours for groups.
The group has been accused of abuse by some people who have taken part in its bootcamp.
- "Youth Cadet Corps". Sibanye Heritage Rangers. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Sibanye Heritage Rangers". Displaced and Migrant Persons Support Program. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Tours". Sibanye Heritage Rangers Tours. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Boot camp horror". North West FM. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
This article "Sibanye Heritage Rangers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sibanye Heritage Rangers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.