Sikandar Ali Jogi
Sikandar Ali Jogi, is art teacher at the central jail in Karachi. He graduated from the Central Institute of Arts and Crafts, Karachi. He was hired in 2007 for the Fine Arts school at the Central Jail Karachi, where he taught art to the prisoners. An exhibition was organized by the Alliance française de Karachi and the art creations displayed were made by Sikandar Jogi and his students. His students created various arts paintings.
Exhibitions[edit | edit source]
The students of Sikandar Jogi presented their artwork at ARTpeace exhibition. 
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Karachi Inmates 2014 opens at Alliance Francaise - Newspaper". Dawn.Com. 2014-04-12. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- Masood, Tooba (2011-11-13). "Criminal application: Jailbirds may be behind bars, but art sets them free - The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Art Behind Bars -Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF)". Pakistan Press Foundation. 2015-02-23. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Karachi inmates". Afkarachi.com. 2013-03-18. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Karachi central jail liberating the creativity inside prisoners - The Good Times | Unique PakistanThe Good Times | Unique Pakistan". News.uniquepakistan.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "PAKISTAN: Behind Bars, Music and Art Free Prisoners | Inter Press Service". Ipsnews.net. 2010-11-08. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- AYSHA SALEEM (February 24, 2015). "Colours of the wind: With the stroke of a brush, inmates create art behind bars". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
This article "Sikandar Ali Jogi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Sikandar Ali Jogi/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.