Sincerity (La Sincérité in French) est une comédie romantique de Charles Guérin Surville, sorti en 2020.
An actress, a young singer, a neuroscientist, a Scandinavian model, a philosopher, a jazz star and a broke director go to the Ardèche to shoot a film. The journey will be full of pitfalls. The film will not be made, but their love affairs will give them an experience of sincerity.
- Jeanne Damas : Louise
- Charles Pépin : Guillaume
- Jacky Terrasson : Jimmy
- Manon Palmer : Alma
- Charleyne Biondi : Diane
- Annika Stenvall : Mia
- Charles Guérin Surville : Jean
The shooting of the film took place in Ardèche, a department of France.
The character of the philosopher was invented during the conferences that Charles Pépin gave at the MK2 Odéon, which Charles Guérin Surville had been filming for years.
For the character of the pianist, the idea came from Jacky Terrasson's participation in Mae West, a medium-length film adapted from a novel by Dan Fante.
The music was composed especially for the film by the famous jazz musician Jacky Terrasson.
Charles Pépin composed the lyrics.
Awards and Nominations
2018: Best International Feature Award at the Concrete Dream Film Festival
2020: Best Director Award at the Terra di Siena Film Festival
2020: Best Film Award at the Castelli Romani Film Festival Internazionale
- "Avant avant première du film " la sincérité "". Lamastre.net (in français). Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "2018 SELECTIONS". Concrete Dream Film Festival. 2018-05-13. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "Terra di Siena International Film Festival 2020". Terra Di Siena Film Festival (in italiano). Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "CASTELLI ROMANI FILM FESTIVAL INTERNAZIONALE -CROFFI". www.croffi.it (in italiano). Retrieved 2021-04-08.
This article "Sincerity (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sincerity (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.