Skipp A. H. Williamson
Skipp Anne Haynes Williamson is an Australian business woman and founder of Partners in Performance, a management consulting firm specialising in business improvement.
In 1998, Williamson launched Partners in Performance.
Williamson holds a Bachelor of Engineering from the University of Auckland, Master of Engineering from MIT and Master of Philosophy from the University of Oxford. and is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering and a member of Chief Executive Women (CEW).
She was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- "Skipp Williamson: Managing Director, Partners In Performance International Pty Limited". Bloomberg. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "The most influential consultants in Australia revealed". Consultancy.com.au. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "John Lydon tops Australia's 5 most influential consultants in 2018". Australian Financial Review. 2 October 2018. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- Robson, Catherine (20 October 2017). "How Skipp Williamson's consulting career started with a free flight". The Constant Investor. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Business leaders proudly join LGBTI list". Australian Financial Review. 1 December 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- Robson, Catherine (3 November 2017). "Being authentic at work helps you earn more and spend less". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- Hudson, David (6 December 2016). "These are the top 50 LGBTI business executives in Australia". Gay Star Business. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- "Meet our Fellows". Applied.org. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Skipp Williamson". Cew.org.au. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Skipp A. H. Williamson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Skipp A. H. Williamson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.