Skruf Snus AB
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Snus|
Number of employees
Skruf Snus AB is a Swedish manufacturer of snus. They were founded in 2002 and launched their first products in 2003.
With Skruf as its leading brand, Imperial Tobacco had a 40% market share in Norway in 2017.
- "Skruf Stark Review". snusauthority.com. 2010.
- "Skruf Snus tillkännager allians med Imperial Tobacco Group" (PDF) (in Swedish). Skruf Snus. 2006-02-14. p. 1. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-07-02. Retrieved 2008-10-06. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Robb M. Stewart and Susanna Howard (September 21, 2005). "Imperial Tobacco Purchases 43.5% Of Skruf Snus". Wall Street Journal.
- "Imperial acquires rest of Skruf". Tobacco Journal International. July 28, 2008.
- Falck, Lena S. (7 March 2018). "Bikket milliarden". Finansavisen (in Norwegian). p. 19.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Official website
- "Skrux Xtra Stark Review". drsnus.com. February 2, 2010.
- "Skruf Stark Portion and White portion review". snuson.com. March 27, 2009.
- "Skruf Tranbär review". snuson.com. March 1, 2009.
|This article about an organization based in Sweden is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Skruf Snus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Skruf Snus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.