St. John the Evangelist Catholic School (Carmichael)
|St. John the Evangelist Catholic School|
5701 Locust Avenue
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Patron saint(s)||St. John the Evangelist|
|Color(s)||Blue and White|
|Athletics conference||Parochial Athletic League (PAL)|
|Sports||Cross Country, Flag Football, Track, Golf, Volleyball, Basketball|
|Accreditation||Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
St. John the Evangelist is a Catholic School based in Carmichael, California.
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School in Carmichael, California, is a private coeducational Roman Catholic school with grades preschool through 8th grade. The school is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is a ministry of St. John the Evangelist Parish. Both school and church are a part of the Diocese of Sacramento. The school's colors are blue and white and its mascot is the Eagle.
Educational Community Service
- Service: Junior St. Vincent de Paul Food Locker
- Tutoring: California Junior Scholarship Federation
- Appreciation: Handmade cards delivered to VA Hospital for Veterans Day
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic School Website
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Diocese of Sacramento
- "St. John the Evangelist Students Visit VA Hospital to Deliver Cards to Veterans" (PDF). November 13, 2014.
- "Veterans Visit St. John the Evangelist School". Fair Oaks-Carmichael, CA Patch. 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
This article "St. John the Evangelist Catholic School (Carmichael)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:St. John the Evangelist Catholic School (Carmichael). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.