Stefano Attianese on his Wolf Racing Cars
Rome, ITAJanuary 26, 1974
Career[edit | edit source]
He has competed in single-seaters both in Italy and abroad and in 2017 he also competed on Jet Skis contesting the P1 Aquax Championship in the United States of America..
He has been Wolf Racing Cars brand ambassador for the American market  for several years now, and he has competed in several races with the factory team Avelon Formula. This activity became more and more intense over the years and especially when Avelon Formula purchased the rights of the Wolf Racing Cars brand.
He has taken part in the Italian Sports Prototypes Championship 2017  as Wolf Racing Cars at the wheel of a Wolf GB08F1 pushed by a Peugeot 1.8 turbo engine . He was second in the E2SC classification in his maiden season and was eighth overall .
In 2018 Stefano Attianese will driver and test driver for Wolf Racing Cars and Avelon Formula . The driver from Rome has been involved in the development of the new Wolf GB08 Thunder powered by Aprilia 1000 cc , an innovative prototype  that will be used until 2022 by all teams of the Italian Sports Prototypes Championship .
References[edit | edit source]
- 2650, Andy Houldsworth, Jon Harris (c) 2018 P1 AquaX by www.OmniwebAgency.com +44 1883 742. "Stefano Attianese : 2017 JetSki Racer - P1 AquaX". p1aquax.com.
- "The wait is mounting ahead of the Italian Sport Prototypes 2018 Championship in the sign of Wolf Racing Cars - Wolf Racing Cars". www.wolfracingcars.com.
- "CAMPIONATO ITALIANO SPORT PROTOTIPI - CISP - Sito Ufficiale - ACI Sport".
- "Stefano Attianese, a Vallelunga con la GB08F1 in uno squadrone Wolf a cinque punte nel Campionato Italiano Sport Prototipi".
- "A Giugno 2018 il lancio in USA della Wolf GB08 Thunder - Wolf Racing Cars". www.wolfracingcars.com.
- "ACI Sport - Protagonisti del CAMPIONATO ITALIANO SPORT PROTOTIPI 2017: Stefano Attianese". www.acisport.it.
- "Stefano Attianese, pronto a tuffarsi ancora nel Campionato Italiano Sport Prototipi guardando agli USA. - ilTornante.it - Cronoscalate - Rally - Pista". 18 January 2018.
This article "Stefano Attianese" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stefano Attianese. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.