|Born||New York, U.S.|
|Education||Swarthmore College (BA)|
Harvard University (MBA)
Steve Gaynor is an American businessman, politician and member of the Republican Party.
Gaynor is from White Plains, New York. He graduated from Swarthmore College and from Harvard Business School in 1981.
Gaynor is originally from White Plains, New York. He moved to Phoenix in 1981. His wife worked for Valley National Bank.
Arizona Secretary of State candidacy
In the 2018 elections, Gaynor ran against incumbent Michele Reagan in the Republican primary for Arizona Secretary of State. Gaynor defeated Reagan in the primary and lost to Democrat Katie Hobbs in the general election. The Associated Press called the election for Gaynor. However, in the days following November 6 as ballots continued to be counted, Hobbs had narrowed his lead, then taken a narrow lead herself. Katie Hobbs had not conceded the race, and Gaynor had not claimed victory outright. On November 16, Governor Doug Ducey congratulated his opponent on winning the election.
- Whitman, Elizabeth (2018-11-04). "Piecing Together Steve Gaynor". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 2018-11-14.
- "Businessman Steve Gaynor joins Arizona secretary of state race". Azcentral.com. February 9, 2018. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Arizona secretary of state primary: Steve Gaynor defeats Michele Reagan". Azcentral.com. August 28, 2018. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "AZ Sec of State: Hobbs, Gaynor are neck and neck". KNXV. November 7, 2018.
- Gardiner, Dustin. "Katie Hobbs, Steve Gaynor in dead heat to become Arizona's next secretary of state". azcentral.
- "Gov. Doug Ducey congratulates Katie Hobbs on winning Arizona secretary of state's race". azcentral. Retrieved 2018-11-16.
|This article about an Arizona politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Steve Gaynor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steve Gaynor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.