Hi, David. I think I may have misunderstood you earlier. Alright, got it. I will take care out the 30 under 30 sources. Thanks a lot for letting me know.
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. However, you should know that the section you are referring to just consists of Recognitions of the subject from notable bodies. With this, I can add such sources since they provide information concerning the subject. Mondayudowong (talk) 10:59, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
Sydney Egere, also known as Sydney Talker, is a Nigerian comedian, internet celebrity, and actor. Born on January 26, 1995, he is popular for his comedy skits on Instagram. He is also the founder of Badmout, a reality web show which airs at the University of Benin.
|Birth name||Sydney Egere|
|Born||26 January 1995|
Edo State, Nigeria
|Alma mater||University of Benin (UNIBEN)|
Search Sydney Talker on Amazon.
Sydney was born in Lagos on January 26, 1995, but originally hails from Edo State, Nigeria. He is the only child of his parents and was raised by his mother who had divorced his father when he was a kid. Also known as the Towel Guy, Sydney had his secondary school training in Lagos state. He studied Computer Science at the University of Benin(Bachelor's degree 2020).
In an interview with The Punch, Sydney claimed he started his comedy career back when he was in secondary school. He gained recognition after shooting an Instagram skit titled "The Poor Power Supply" in 2016. He received more attention after he made a comedy video with popular singer, Davido. In 2020, he made it to the Top 25 Under-30 Nigerian Superstars list from P.M. News. Sydney Talker was featured in the announcement of the Finalists For 2019 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians by Modern Ghana in 2020. In 2020, he was featured in the comedy series, "Back to School", produced by Bovi. Sydney played a role in the Nollywood music and dance college movie, "LOUD", which released in November, 2020.
Content and Style
His comedy skits feature videos that pertain to dancing, challenges, and internet trending topics. Sydney has collaborated with several notable personalities from Nigeria such as Davido, Don Jazzy, Basketmouth, and a few others in the making of his comedy skits.
During the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020, Sydney was accused of playing a prank on the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control(NCDC) after claiming to have experienced symptoms of Covid-19.
- "Sydney Talker Biography: Age, Net worth, Secrets, Comedy Videos & More..." TheCityCeleb. KAPTAIN KUSH. Retrieved 2021-01-29.
- "Comedian Sydney Talker marks 26th birthday with hilarious skit". Legit.ng. Adeyinka Odutuyo. 2021-01-27. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Sydney Talker Tests Negative For Coronavirus". The Guardian. AKINWALE AKINYOADE. 2020-04-02. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Who Is Sydney Talker? Biography, Age, Net Worth, Comedy Skit & Pictures". 360dopes. 2020-07-20. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Sydney talker real age, name, relationship status and full biography". Opera News. VickyGblog. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "I've been crazy since I was a kid –Sydney Talker". The Punch. 2019-03-02. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "See Who Made Top 25 Under-30 Nigerian Superstars". P.M. News. Funmilola Olukomaiya. 2020-03-11. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "Finalists For 2019 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians Announced". Modern Ghana. 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "PROFILES: 2019 MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG NIGERIANS". Avance Media. 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "Top 15 Comedians To Watch Out For in 2021". Netng. MOFIJESUSEWA SAMUEL. 2021-01-26. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Comedy Video: Back to School (Season 3) (Bovi Ugboma) (Drag Queen)". CmaTrends. Don Writer. 2020-03-28. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Ebawa production set to release nollywood 1st ever music and dance college movie - 'LOUD', directed by Umanu Elijah". Pulse Nigeria. 2020-11-16. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "BN TVA Nollywood High School Musical Film is Coming! Watch the Trailer for "Loud"". BellaNaija. BN TV. 2020-11-02. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Comedian Sydney Talker Celebrates 26th Birthday By Dancing On Busy Road And Other Public Places". Opera News. TamaraGist. 2021-01-27. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Comedian Sydney Talker and BBNaija's Nengi dazzle in wedding photos for skit". Legit.ng. Adeyinka Odutuyo. 2021-01-21. Retrieved 2021-01-31.
- "Backlash Trails Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test". The Guardian. AKINWALE AKINYOADE. 2020-04-02. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
This article "Sydney Talker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sydney Talker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.