Tamara Ralph (right) with Michael Russo
|Born||Tamara Miguel Ralph|
29 November 1981
|Education||Caringbah High School Whitehouse Institute of Design|
|Label(s)||Ralph & Russo|
Tamara Ralph is Creative Director and cofounder of Ralph & Russo.
She became the first female Creative Director from the UK in nearly 100 years deemed eligible to show during Paris Haute Couture week,  one of only three female Creative Directors worldwide eligible to present their collections during this period. She has been recognised by Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar for her achievements, together with her inclusion into fashion publications such as Fortune magazine's 40 under 40 list, the BOF 500  and in 2016 was awarded the "Outstanding Achievement Award" at the Walpole British Luxury Awards.
References[edit | edit source]
- “UK’s first Paris fashion coup for a century” The Sunday Times, Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- “British Couture Comes to Harrods”, Vogue UK, Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- “Midas Touch: Bazaar Meets Ralph & Russo”, Harper’s Bazaar, Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- “40 Under 40 2013”, Fortune, Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- “#BOF500 2016: Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo”, Business of Fashion, Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "Fantasy made real: Bazaar meets Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo", Harpers Bazaar, Retrieved 19th January 2018
- "Michael Russo Lays Out Ralph & Russo’s Big Brand Ambitions", WWD, Retrieved 19th January 2018
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Tamara Ralph" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Tamara Ralph/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.