The Backstager is a 2018 Indian Malayalam short-film written and directed by Kichu Krishna.. Dialogues by Arun Warrier and produced by Sabin Krishna in association with Red Phoenix Pictures. it stars Shaheen Siddique, Arjun Lakshmi Narayan, Shafeer khan, Ashwika Omkumar and Salmanul Faris. The original background score was played by Bijibal and director of audiography by M R Rajakrishnan. Movie released on a channel named Jango Space on Youtube on July 5th, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
|The Backstager Movie Official Poster|
|Directed by||Kichu Krishna|
|Produced by||Sabin Krishna|
|Written by||Arun Warrier (Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Kichu Krishna|
|Starring||Shaheen Siddique, Shafeer Khan, Arjun Lakshmi Narayana|
|Cinematography||John Athul George|
|Edited by||Shaijal P V|
Red Phoenix Pictures
|Language||Malayalam (Subtitles : English)|
Plot[edit | edit source]
Vivek (Shaheen), an experienced associate director, works hard to achieve his dream come true through his first cinema. He attempts to meet celebrities to make them read through his script for a film. Even he is in the midst of various personal matters, he strives hard to win his dream. Finally he gets a chance to meet the Super Star Arjun (Arjun Lakshmi Narayan). This Changes Vivek's attitude and outlook towards life and troubles
Cast and Crew[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Shaheen Siddique as Vivek
- Arjun Lakshmi Narayan Super Start Arjun
- Shafeer Khan Nazar (Production controller)
- Salmanul Faris Manu (Vivek's brother)
- Ashwika Omkumar Darsana (Upcoming actress)
- RJ Mike RJ Mike (Cameo voice appearance as RJ's Voice)
- RJ Jewel Voice appearance for Darsana and Vivek's mother
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Story, Screenplay, Direction : Kichu Krishna
- Dialogues : Arun Warrier
- Produced by : Sabin Krishna
- Production : Red Phoenix Pictures
- Original Background Score : Bijibal
- Music Assistant : Vishnu
- Director of Audiography : M R Rajakrishnan
- Sound Mixing Assistant : Aashish Illikkal
- Dubbing Recording : Charan Vinayak
- Director of Photography : John Athul George
- Editor : Shaijal PV
- Sound Design : Roopesh AR
- Production Controller : Shanu Chelakkara
- Costumes : Jobina Vincent
- Chief Associate Director : Arunlal Karunakaran
- Associate Director : Ajeesh Thomas
- Assistant Director : Ayyappadas Pullayil
- Poster Designs : Antony Stephens Chrome
Pre-Production[edit | edit source]
Started scripting on January 2018 and finished on mid of February 2018.
Production[edit | edit source]
Shooting held on Kochin on February 28,2018 and March 1, 2018.
Post-Production[edit | edit source]
Main post production was done at WIFT Kochi, a film institute owned by Malayalam film director Shyamdhar. Dubbing also done at Quartet Media, Kannur. Sound Mixing was done at 4-Frames, Chennai, a studio owned by director Priyadharshan. Sound effects done at Lal Media, Kochi. Premier show was held at WIFT, Kochi on July 1, 2018.
Release[edit | edit source]
Critical Responses[edit | edit source]
<Contents will be appear later>
References[edit | edit source]
- "ദി ബാക്ക് സ്റ്റേജർ – Short Film Review | Ente Shabdam". www.enteshabdam.com. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- "Filmmaking now depends on superstars' dates: Shaheen Sidhique | Malayalam Movie". OnManorama. Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "സിനിമ മോഹിയായ ചെറുപ്പക്കാരന്റെ കഥ പറഞ്ഞ് ദി ബാക്ക് സ്റ്റേജര്". Mathrubhumi. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "The Backstager". ATHMA ONLINE. 2018-07-21. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
This article "The Backstager" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Backstager. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.