The Cartford Inn
|The Cartford Inn|
The inn's sign in 2017
|Former names||Cartford Hotel|
|Town or city||Little Eccleston-with-Larbreck, Lancashire|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Elevation||32.8 feet (10.0 m)|
|Owner||2007–present: Julie and Patrick Beaumé|
|Floor count||3 (main inn building)|
|Number of rooms||15 (plus two cabins)|
The Cartford Inn (formerly Cartford Hotel) is a public house and boutique hotel in Little Eccleston-with-Larbreck, Lancashire, England. It stands on the southern banks of the River Wyre, just off the Cartford Bridge, one of the few remaining toll bridges in the United Kingdom, with views to the northeast of the Forest of Bowland.
The inn is included in the Michelin Guide, and has been awarded an AA five-star rating. Before the AA became the licence holder of the quality assessment schemes, the inn also received five stars from VisitEngland.
Food and drink
The inn's food, made by head chef Chris Bury, was reviewed by The Guardian's Jay Rayner in 2017 and The Caterer's Brendan Coyne in 2015. Bury took over the head-chef position from Ian Manning in 2016.
- History - The Cartford Inn official website
- "Stunning new additions at the Cartford Inn in Little Eccleston" - Lancashire Life, 10 November, 2017
- "Better Business: The Cartford Inn" - TheCaterer.com, 16 January, 2015
- The Cartford Arms at Geograph.co.uk
- Sleep - The Cartford Inn official website
- Cartford Inn - Little Eccleston - Michelin Guide official website
- "The Cartford Inn, Lancashire: ‘Long may it flourish’ – restaurant review" - The Guardian, 12 November, 2017
- Private events - Cartford Inn official website
- "Alan's a diamond geezer" - Lancashire Evening Telegraph, 6 September, 2002
- History - HartBrewery.co.uk
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "The Cartford Inn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Cartford Inn. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.