The Demon Murder Case
|The Demon Murder Case|
|Written by||William Kelley|
|Directed by||William Hale|
Joyce Van Patten
|Theme music composer||George Aliceson Tipton|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Dick Clark|
Joseph P. Kane (supervising producer Ira Marvin (supervising producer)
|Production location(s)||Newport, Rhode Island|
|Editor(s)||Scott C. Eyler|
|Running time||97 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Len Steckler Productions|
Dick Clark Productions
|Original release||March 6, 1983|
Search The Demon Murder Case on Amazon.
The Demon Murder Case is a 1983 American made-for-television, based on the true story of the "Trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson".
A boy is taken over by a demon. A demonologist, a psychic and a priest, observe a Rhode Island boy whose demons drive another boy to kill.
- Charles Fields as Brian Frazier (as Charlie Fields)
- Liane Langland as Nancy Frazier
- Joyce Van Patten as Connie Frazier
- Kevin Bacon as Kenny Miller
- Cloris Leachman as Joan Greenway
- Eddie Albert as Father Dietrich
- Ken Kercheval as Richard Clarion
- Richard Masur as Anthony Marino
- Andy Griffith as Guy Harris
- Beverlee McKinsey as Charlotte Harris
This article "The Demon Murder Case" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Demon Murder Case. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.