The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail
|The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail|
|Directed by||Marcos Jorge|
The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail is a Brazilian movie by Marcos Jorge, released on March 19, 2015 based on the book The Old Sailors or the Captain of the Long Course by the Brazilian writer Jorge Amado.
Based on Jorge Amado's book The Old Sailors or the Captain of the Long Course, the film tells the story of Commander Vasco Moscoso of Aragon (Joaquim de Almeida) and his hectic arrival at the village of Periperi, located near a large municipality. port. After a long life of adventures on the seas, now mature, this picturesque stranger comes to rest. The captain becomes a storyteller and gains sympathy from most of the locals, but some people are beginning to suspect his character, especially the village's Chico Pacheco and until then the most admired citizen of the place.
- Joaquim de Almeida as Captain Vasco
- José Wilker as Chico Pacheco
- Tainá Müller as Dorothy
- João Gabriel Vasconcellos as Lieutenant Mário
- Cláudia Raia as Carol
- Patricia Pillar as Clotilde
- Milton Gonçalves as Governor
- Marcio Garcia as Georges
- "The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail (2014) directed by Marcos Jorge • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd". Letterboxd.com. 2014-04-16. Retrieved 2020-01-22.
- 5 min de leitura (2015-03-19). "Saiba o que esperar do filme nacional 'O Duelo', que chega aos cinemas hoje - Monet | Filmes". Revistamonet.globo.com. Retrieved 2020-01-22.
This article "The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Duel: A Story Where Truth Is Mere Detail. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.