The Hub Intranet
|Type||Intranet, Collaboration Software, Portal Software|
Search The Hub Intranet on Amazon.
The Hub is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution used as Collaboration Software, Intranet Software or as a Client Portal. The product is a browser-based platform developed by digital agency Pancentric Digital and built using Kubernetes and Bootstrap open-source frameworks. The Hub's databases are hosted on the Google Cloud Platform and is fully compliant with ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management standards.
The product provides organisations with a central repository for knowledge management and a social intranet to help improve internal communications and boost employee engagement.
In 2018 Pancentric Limited was listed as a Digital Marketplace supplier on the UK Government G-Cloud, which provides the public sector a database of approved services and software. The Hub listed as Cloud Software on the Digital Marketplace.
The Hub has customisable branding and a wide range of features and functionality controlled by user access permissions.
Core features include:
- Content Management
- Contacts Directory
- News and Blogging
- Open and Private Group Forums
- Task Management
- Forms, Polls and Surveys
- Events Management
- Internal Vacancies management
- Messaging services, including 1-2-1 instant chat and email broadcasts
- Content Tagging and Search Functionality
- Admin Reports
- API integration with third party systems
- Single sign on (SSO) with Google, Facebook, OKTA, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365
- Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive integration
Organisations Using The Hub
The Hub is used by a range of businesses worldwide in a variety of different capacities, including as a document management system, an employee intranet and as an external web portal for clients and partners. Organisations using the product cover a diverse range of sectors, including financial services, retail, ecommerce, recruitment, public relations and facilities management.
- Legal & General
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Barnes & Noble
- RSA Insurance Group
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Specifically for The Hub:
- Pancentric Digital came Runner Up in the COGs Awards in 2013, with The Hub receiving 'Silver' in the 'Best Marketing Software' category.
Selected Awards for Pancentric Digital:
- RAR Winner for Email Marketing 2017 and 2015
- Top 10 Elite Digital Agency - The Drum Digital Census
- RAR Full Service Digital Agency of the Year 2013
- "Pancentric Digital - London - Full Service Digital Agency | Recommended Agency Register". Recommended Agency Register. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "What is Kubernetes?". www.redhat.com. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Pancentric Limited – Digital Marketplace". www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Find people and technology on the Digital Marketplace". GOV.UK. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "IPM News - 2013 COG Awards winners". www.theipm.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "News : The Drum Recommends". Recommended Agency Register. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Pancentric Digital - 2014 Awards". The Drum. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "List of 50 of the top award winning Digital and web design agencies in the UK". www.design-intellect.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "RAR Awards 2013". The Drum Awards. 2017-01-05. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
This article "The Hub Intranet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Hub Intranet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.