The Luminaries (TV series)
|Based on||The Luminaries|
|Written by||Eleanor Catton|
|Directed by||Claire McCarthy|
|Country of origin||New Zealand|
The Luminaries is a TV-Series based on the novel of the same name written by Eleanor Catton. Set in New Zealand's South Island in 1866, the Series follows Walter Moody, a prospector who travels to the fledgling West Coast settlement of Hokitika to try to make his fortune on nearby goldfields. Instead, he stumbles into a tense meeting between twelve local men, and is drawn into a complex mystery that is covering up a series of unsolved crimes. BBC announced that they were beginning production in September, 2018 and hoping to start screening in late 2019.
- Himesh Patel as Emery Staines
- Ewen Leslie as Crosbie Wells
- Benedict Hardie as Alistair Lauderback
- Erik Thomson as Dick Mannering
- Richard Te Are as Te Rau Tauwhare
- Callan Mulvey as George Shepard
- Erroll Shand as Harald Nilssen
- Yoson An as Sook Yongsheng
- The Luminaries on IMDb Search this movie on
This article "The Luminaries (TV series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Luminaries (TV series). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.