Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
The Mimic (2020 film)
|Directed by||Thomas F. Mazziotti|
Search The Mimic (2020 film) on Amazon.
The Mimic is a 2020 American comedy film written and directed by Thomas F. Mazziotti, and starring Thomas Sadoski and Jake Robinson. It was released on March 7, 2020.
The main character - 'the Narrator' is befriended by his young new neighbor 'the Kid', after he joins the local newspaper team. He become obsessed with the idea that the Kid may be a sociopath, the Narrator goes to extreme lengths to uncover the truth about him, and his wife, who he ultimately begins to fancy. Between long walks down the street, a twisted dinner date, and a car drive gone terribly wrong, the Narrator gets closer and closer to the truth about the Kid. But the truth, as he finds, is anything but what he expected it to be.
- Thomas Sadoski as The Narrator
- Jake Robinson as The Kid
- Austin Pendleton as Driver
- Gina Gershon as Paula
- Jessica Walter as Estelle
- M. Emmet Walsh as Director
- Marilu Henner as Assistant Editor
- Tammy Blanchard as Young Woman
- Didi Conn as Gossip Lady
- Matthew Maher as Waiter / Bartender
- Josh Pais as Neurotic Lawyer
- Jessica Keenan Wynn as Librarian
- Doug Plaut as Writer
- Steve Routman as Optician
- Teddy Coluca as Customer
- "The Mimic". IMDb. 9 February 2020. Unknown parameter
This article "The Mimic (2020 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Mimic (2020 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.