The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development (Environmental Achievement) (2002)
Recipients[edit | edit source]
The following organisations were awarded this year.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of London WC2 for London WC2 An innovative social/environmental issues programme.
- The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. of Manchester for Manchester Partnership approach to management.
- The Cumberland Pencil Co. of Keswick, Cumbria for Keswick, Cumbria Solvent free paint application systems.
- Econnect Limited of Hexham, Northumberland for Hexham, Northumberland Grid integration of renewable energy.
- Interface Europe Ltd of Halifax for Halifax Sustainability vision and progress.
- Ormiston Wire Ltd of Isleworth, Middlesex for Isleworth, Middlesex Integration of sustainable development principles into corporate management.
- St George PLC of Twickenham, Middlesex for Twickenham, Middlesex Residential-led mixed-use sustainable neighbourhoods on brownfield sites.
- Sustrans Ltd of Bristol for Bristol The National Cycle Network.
- Yell Ltd of Reading, Berkshire for Reading, Berkshire International directories including UK Yellow Pages.
References[edit | edit source]
This article "The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development (Environmental Achievement) (2002)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development (Environmental Achievement) (2002). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.