The Qur'an with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English
|Translators||Ali Laraki, Juan Pedro Andújar García|
|Subject||Qur'an translation, Tafsir (Qur'anic exegesis)|
|Publisher||Tughra Books, The Light Inc|
|ISBN||9781597840002 Search this book on .|
The translation comes with interpretation and exposition on the meaning of Qur'anic verses in conjunction with Asbab al-Nuzul (the reasons for revelation or the circumstances of revelation) with extensive notes of explanation borrowed from various authoritative sources on the tafsir of the Qur'an. As Fethullah Gülen notes in his foreword to this work, Ünal "aims to present, for the benefit of everyone, any truth which he has found to be in compliance with the essentials of Islam."
The work focuses particularly on the scientific facts of the Qur'an, the proofs for God's existence, and the purpose of life.
The whole work was translated into Spanish by Ali Laraki and Juan Pedro Andújar García in 2009, under the title of El Sagrado Corán y Su Interpretación Comentada (English: The Holy Quran and its Interpretation Commented).
The translation is praised and recommended by Fetullah Gülen in his introduction to the work.
- Risale-i Nur
- The Majestic Quran: An English Rendition of Its Meanings
- English translations of the Quran
- List of translations of the Quran
- Ali Ünal (2006). The Qurʼan with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English. Tughra Books. ISBN 9781597840002. Search this book on
- "Translations of the Qur'an Part I". 19 November 2019. Archived from the original on 20 May 2021.
- Ali Ünal (2009). El Sagrado Coran y Su Interpretacion Comentada [The Holy Quran and its Interpretation Commented]. Translated by Ali Laraki; Juan Pedro ANdújar García. Editorial La Fuente. pp. 1470 pages. ISBN 9789752783133. Search this book on
- Peter Barnes; Gregory Baum, eds. (2015). Conversations on Fethullah Gülen and the Hizmet Movement: Dreaming for a Better World. Lexington Books. p. 44. ISBN 9781498522724. Search this book on
- Translation by Chapter
- El Sagrado Corán y Su Interpretación Comentada (Spanish Edition)
- The Qur'an with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English — on Goodreads.com
Other articles of the topics Islam AND Books : Fazail-e-Amaal (Ibn Shaheen)
Other articles of the topic Islam : God in Islam, Al Jami' Eidgah, Ashtiname of Muhammad, Ali, Rūḥ, Masjid al-Haram, Medicine in the medieval Islamic world
Other articles of the topic Books : Star Trek Cats, Patterns of Civilization, Underneath a Harlem Moon, Authorspress, The Right to Write, Star Trek: The Next Generation Cats, Matthew Stanley (professor)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "The Qur'an with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Qur'an with Annotated Interpretation in Modern English. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.