Script error: The function "birth_date_and_age" does not exist. Template loop detected: Template:Birth date and ageTemplate loop detected: Template:Bda
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2010, Horn won on Jeopardy! during Kids Week, earning $31,800 after wagering $12,000 during Final Jeopardy! Producer Scott Rudin was among those viewers impressed by Horn, subsequently offering him an audition for the role of Oskar Schell in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Horn's performance in the movie was praised by critics "for its sensitivity and emotional depth".
After EL&IC and Space Warriors, Horn returned to being a student at Piedmont High School. In 2014, Horn was studying at UCLA and was described as a strong student who plays classical piano and is active in dance. Horn said that he still auditioned and wanted to pursue acting further but was continuing his studies as a backup plan.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
|2011||Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close||Oskar Schell|
|2013||Space Warriors||Jimmy Hawkins|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Thomas Horn - CinemaReview.com Cast/Crew". Cinemareview.com. 2011-12-25. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "Stephen Daldry: Young Thomas Horn is 'a proper leading man' - latimes.com". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2012-01-19. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "Hrvat Thomas Horn (15) glumi uz Miru Sorvino i Dannyja Glovera" (in Croatian). Večernji list. 2012-10-25.
- "Trivia Challenge reaches inevitable conclusion Friday night in Santa Cruz". Register Pajaronian. 2012-09-25. Archived from the original on 2015-02-20. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- Zack, Jessica (2012-01-15). "Thomas Horn's incredibly fast start to career". Sfgate.com. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- Angela HillOakland Tribune. "Meet Thomas Horn, young star of 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' - San Jose Mercury News". Mercurynews.com. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- Vancheri, Barbara (2012-01-20). "9/11 aftermath drama 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' tugs at heartstrings". Post-gazette.com. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- "Thomas Horn got big break from 'Jeopardy!' –". Usatoday.com. 2011-12-22. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "2011 Awards". Phoenix Film Critics Society. Archived from the original on 2012-01-09. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 370: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Thomas Horn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Thomas Horn/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.