Tiruppur metropolitan area
Tiruppur Metropolitan Area
Tiruppur Urban Agglomeration
|Districts||Tiruppur city and suburban parts of the city in Tiruppur District|
|• Metropolitan Area||200 km2 (80 sq mi)|
|• Metro||102.13 km2 (39.43 sq mi)|
The Tiruppur Metropolitan Area, or Tiruppur Urban Agglomeration, is the sixth largest metropolitan area in the state of Tamil Nadu next to Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli and Salem .The Tiruppur Metropolitan Area consists of the city of Tiruppur and its suburbs in Tiruppur district. 
The Tiruppur urban agglomeration is a metropolitan area in Tamil Nadu state, consisting of the city of Tiruppur and its suburbs in Tiruppur District. It consists of a municipal corporation and suburban areas spread out in parts of Tiruppur district.
- Tiruppur City Municipal Corporation
- Tiruppur district (partial)
From Tiruppur district
- Avinashi (partial)
- Palladam (partial)
The Regional Transport offices in the Tiruppur metropolitan area are TN-39 (Tiruppur North), TN-42 (Tiruppur Central).
Other articles of the topic India : Jitendra Verma Jeetu, Neetu Kapoor, Giga Innovations, Rahul Bhatia, List of songs covered by Indian singers, Bollywood, JioTV
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Chennai metropolitan area
- Coimbatore metropolitan area
- Madurai metropolitan area
- Tiruchirappalli metropolitan area
- Salem metropolitan area
- List of million-plus urban agglomerations in India
- List of districts in Tamil Nadu by Human Development Index
- List of million-plus urban agglomerations in Tamilnadu
- Srivathsan, A. (29 November 2011). "Chennai 4th in urban agglomerations". The Hindu.
- "Urbanisation in Tamilnadu" (PDF). Government of Tamil Nadu.
- "Urban Agglomerations/Cities having population 1 lakh and above" (PDF). Censusindia. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2011. Unknown parameter
- "Registration Series Allotted to Regional Transport Offices" (PDF). Government of Tamil Nadu, State Transport Authority. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 September 2012. Unknown parameter
This article "Tiruppur metropolitan area" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tiruppur metropolitan area. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.