Together As None
Together As None is an upcoming British action short film directed by Guy Potter (in his directorial debut) and is co-written between Potter and Andrew Zographos. The film is scheduled for release in Fall 2019.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Andrew Zographos as Beau Volante
- Guy Potter as Nick Fletcher
Production[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
Development of the film began in late 2017 when Zographos approached Potter to play the role of 'Nick Fletcher' having featured in the unofficial prequel Runners.[unreliable source?] Upon reading the draft script, Potter realised the larger potential of the film and with the project being in it's infancy, came on board to direct and produce under his production company High Sierra Films in conjunction with Quantum Pictures[unreliable source?]
As a creative duo, Potter and Zographos re-wrote much of the script throughout 2018, going through various drafts and iterations and on September 4th revealed on BBC Bristol that the title would be 'Together As None'' during an interview discussing the film and the decision to focus on filming in the city of Bristol rather than elsewhere in the country.
In early 2019, storyboarding was complete and the project moved into the final stages of pre-production. In an interview with The Bristol Magazine, Potter stated that the film "is an action thriller. It’s got components borrowed from projects I’ve previously worked on, and hopefully both some crew and cast from 'Mission: Impossible' and 'Ready Player One'. It’s an exciting script and even better that we can film in and around Bristol. We’ve got some fantastic locations lined up; I’m looking forward to filming."
Specific emphasis has been made on the project having a focus on gender and racial equality, it has also focused on creating jobs and opportunities outside of the capital and to encourage filming in other creative hubs in the UK, after gaining the local area's support. This has meant the film falls within the criteria stipulated by funding houses like Creative England for grants such as their iAMDigital Investment Fund.
Filming[edit | edit source]
Principal photography is scheduled to begin in April 2019 in Bristol, London and Kent.
Release[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Runners, retrieved 2019-03-08
- "Bristol actor and producer: Guy Potter". The Bristol Magazine Online. 2018-06-27. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Quantum Pictures - IMDbPro". pro.imdb.com. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Guy Potter on Instagram: "Writing a short film 37,000 feet over India at dawn. Onto Bangkok. #Thailand #Film #Director #Cinema…"". Instagram. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Guy Potter on Instagram: "Been invited onto BBC Radio tomorrow for the 12.30 main guest slot. Catch me Live on air talking with Steve Yabsley about projects…"". Instagram. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "BBC Radio Bristol - Steve Yabsley, Steve Yabsley". BBC. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- Films, High Sierra (2019-03-08). "Just some of the storyboarding that's been produced by our team for our new film #TogtherAsNone, directed by @guypotter_ starring @AndrewZog #StoryBoarding #Filmpic.twitter.com/coqMyBd7DC". @HighSierraFilms. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Creative England & Nominet Trust - iAMDigital | Creative England". creativeengland.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "BBC Radio Bristol - Steve Yabsley - Guy Potter". BBC. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
This article "Together As None" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Together As None. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.