Tommy The Little Dragon
|Tommy The Little Dragon|
|Directed by||Oleg Roy|
|Voices of||Andrey Levin, Julia Rudina|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Producer(s)||L. Vavilova |
|Running time||5 min., 30 sec. (cartoon shorts)|
- Director: Andrei Bakhurin
- Screenwriter: Inga Kirkiz
- Artists: Anna Umanets, Elena Bryutten-Firsova
- Animators: K. Muravei, M. Kolpakova, Kirill Vorontsov, E. Sedova, Yu. Kutyumov, E. Demenkova, Anelya Gusha, M. Chugunova, Vadim Merkulov, M. Isakova, V. Vasyukhichev, Alla Yaroshenko, A. Oginskaya, D Kravchenko, G. Demin, T. Tishenina, Yulia Lis, A. Ivanova, M. Belyaev, Oleg Sheplyakov
- Producers: L. Vavilova, O. Roy, S. Kosinsky, Samson Polyakov, D. Davydova
- Composer: Alexander Para
- Sound engineers: Igor Yakovel, Denis Dushin
- Roles voiced: Andrey Levin, Julia Rudina
Tommy the Little Dragon is an animated TV series for children from 2 to 4 years old. The length of each episode, 5 min 30 sec, has been chosen so that the parents can stop a child’s viewing at any time without any stress. There is no offense or antagonists in the series’s world, so parents can safely leave their children in front of the TV and be sure that Tommy the Little Dragon will teach only good things. The series aims to convey a message about the importance of the family values, love for our close people, caring about the young ones and helping the grown-ups and seniors. Each episode is based on a common situation, which children know quite well, so that they can review this situation from a different point of view and find a solution in an easy and playful way.
Awards and festivals
- 2018 - Open Russian Animated Film Festival in Suzdal: the animated series “Shkola zaboty (Drakosha Tosha)”.
- “Shkola zaboty (Drakosha Tosha)” on Animator.ru
- Tommy The Little Dragon on IMDb Search this movie on
This article "Tommy The Little Dragon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tommy The Little Dragon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.