|Alma mater||Peking University|
École Normale Supérieure
|Known for||One-Man University|
Degree disputes[edit | edit source]
There have been disputes about Tong's misleading advertising about his degrees. Tong has used ambiguous words such as "undergraduate study at PKU, master's study at ENS" ("北大本，高师硕") to mislead his audience to believe that he had gained a B.S. degree at Peking University and a master's degree at ENS Paris. Forced by the large waves of criticism about this conduct, Tong then posted a blog to clarify his degree situation.
References[edit | edit source]
- 甲子光年(Xtecher). "童哲：免费教育，我们可以做得更好".
- "25岁成为大学校长，斩获800万学生：童哲和他的五年创业路". news.ifeng.com. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- 胡鑫 (2013-05-22). "万门大学童哲：不是一个人在战斗". 武汉大学自强网. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- 许文昊 (2013-05-17). "自助学习创造乐趣 童哲分享万门大学". 新华社. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- 罗鹏 (2013-05-14). "万门大学校长童哲做客扬大 传递"知识创造乐趣"的学习态度". 中国江苏网. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
|This biographical article about a Chinese scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Tong Zhe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tong Zhe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.