|Born||5 September 1994|
|🏫 Education||Masters Degree|
Composer, Singer, Lyricist
|Nepali Pop / Nepali Lok Flok Songs|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
Trishna Gurung (Nepali: तिर्सना गुरुङ; born 5 September 1994) is a Nepali singer. She sang popular numbers including the title song of Maya Pirati Khanie kancha he, Gaine Dajaile , Khani ho yamu etc. songs.
Trishna Gurung is a young Composer, Singer and Lyricist of Nepal Music Industry. Her most popular song is ‘Maya Pirati’ uploaded on YouTube. She started her music career in 2007 andShe her first song ‘Daiba Janos’ in 2007.
- Hits Fm music award(2018) - BEST FEMALE POP VOCAL PERFORMANCE - Nominated
- Radi Kantipur music award (2018) - Best Pop Singer (Female) - Nominated 
- Few Famous Songs of Trishana Gurung
- Timi ra Ma...
- Gurasai Fulyo...
- Timro Mero Prem...
- Sajhako Bela...
- Gaine Gajaile...
- Maya Pirati...
- "A tale of two singers". kathmandupost.com. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "US Embassy to hold virtual concert featuring Arthur Gunn, Swoopna Suman, Trishna Gurung, Samriddhi Rai on June 19". The Himalayan Times. 2020-06-18. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- Lama, Sonam. "5 things about Trishna Gurung". My City. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Nepali artists at the Royal Albert Hall". kathmandupost.com. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "A yearning". kathmandupost.com. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "HMA Winners 2074 | Hits FM 91.2 | Welcome". 2018-02-06. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "Radio Kantipur Music Award nominees unveiled". kathmandupost.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- तिर्सना गुरुङका चर्चित गीतहरूको सङ्ग्रह
This article "Trishna Gurung" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Trishna Gurung. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.