Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Turing College, Kent
|University of Kent|
|Named for||Alan Turing|
Turing College is the University of Kent's sixth college. Named in honour of the mathematician and codebreaker Alan Turing, the college's residential accomodations are divided into "Turing Houses" and "Turing Flats". The dining area, "Hut 8", is named after Turing's section at Bletchley Park.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
- Sturgess, Trevor (2014-11-24). "Recognising shrouded genius of computer whizz Turing is overdue". Kent Online. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- "Dig at university's Iron Age site". BBC News. 2013-07-25. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- "Turing College - Estates - University of Kent". www.kent.ac.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- "University college named after codebreaker Alan Turing". Kent Online. 2015-11-30. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- Oakman, Hannah (2016-02-03). "Breaking the student delivered takeaway enigma". University Business. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Turing College, Kent" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.