Turki Abdulaziz Al Sudairy
Turki bin Abdulaziz Al Sudairy
Turki bin Abdulaziz Al Sudairy (Almehtini)
تركي بن عبدالعزيز السديري
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
|Pen name||Al Mehtini|
|Years active||(1995 - Present)|
Turki bin Abdulaziz Al Sudairy (Al Mehtini), a Saudi poet, that was born on November 26, 1975 In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The eldest son of Prince Abdul Aziz bin Ahmed bin Turki Al Sudairy and his mother is Nouf bint Ibrahim bin Suleiman Abuayyan, he has no siblings.
Early life and education
He loved poetry in his youth because of his admiration for the poems and novels of his father’s uncle, the poet Prince Muhammad bin Ahmed Al Sudairy. He took a hiatus from poetry while he was on his way to college. He was known in his early years by the nickname (AlMehtini), which means happy or happy with his life.
- 1997 - Graduated from Gulf Private Schools.
- 2000 - He traveled to the United States of America for university studies. But he did not complete it due to the unfortunate events in 2001, and he returned and completed his university studies in Saudi Arabia.
- 2008 Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration & Marketing (BBA).
Lineage and birth
Turki bin Abdulaziz bin Ahmed bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Turki bin Muhammad bin Turki Al Sudairy's lineage is that of Al Sidara that derive from Al Badarin that goes onto Al Zayed, which goes back to Al Dawasir.
Harry St. John Philby writes that the Al Dawasir tribe was formed in the sixth century AH / twelfth century AD through intermarriage between groups from the tribes of Al-Azd and Wael, and settled in and around Wadi Al Dawasir. Al Sudairy is a branch of the Badariin, and it is the most famous of them, and it descends from the Suleiman Al Sudairy dynasty, which goes back to Qahtan.
The Al Sudairy family derive from Al Ghat in the Sudair region of Najd, and they have settled there for several centuries. They are an important family in Najd and their influence is clear in the administration and leadership positions in the Saudi state.
His poetry is characterized by Visualizing "Making Mental Images with Poetry", and he has collaborated with several artists , like Angham in 1998,  Diana Haddad in a song produced in 2013,  Abdulaziz Al-Mansour in 2006, Khaled Al-Khaled in 1999  and 2001, And Mohammed Al Bakry in 2000, andHe took a hiatus from poetry from 2002 until he returned again in 2020.
The official Twitter account (Turki bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudairy)
The Official Instagram account (Turki bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudairy)
- "[19 FEB 1998 ] Article No : 136". www.al-jazirah.com. Retrieved 2021-06-21.
- "نبذه عن الأسرة" (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-06-17. Unknown parameter
- "السدارى نسباً وفصلاً". www.albadareen.com. Retrieved 2021-06-17. Unknown parameter
- "في ليه أحبك". www.al-jazirah.com. Retrieved 2021-06-17.
- "ديانا تصوّر "ثالث الأعياد"". Riyadh Newspaper. 22 August 2013.
- "القلوب الطيبة لأسواق الكاسيت". Al-Jazirah Newspaper. 18 May 2006.
- "سكتنا لك ,, لخالد الخالد قريباً في الأسواق". www.al-jazirah.com. Retrieved 2021-06-17.
- "سلوم العرب". www.al-jazirah.com. Retrieved 2021-06-17.
- "ديوان مسموع (أنا)". www.al-jazirah.com. 3 October 1998. Retrieved 2021-06-18. Unknown parameter
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Turki Abdulaziz Al Sudairy.|
Others articles of the Topic Poetry : Majid Naficy, Thi'sl, Aruni Kashyap, Flame (rapper), Trip Lee, Steve Venright, I Wrote This For You
Others articles of the Topic Saudi Arabia : Al-Anwar Club Stadium, Ahrar al-Najran, Qatar–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict, King Saud University, Medina, Kaaba, Hejaz
This article "Turki Abdulaziz Al Sudairy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Turki Abdulaziz Al Sudairy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.